Learn how to apply agile throughout your organization to develop the right products, deliver faster with better quality, and improve organizational agility!
Kindly Hosted by
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum or Kanban and using large-scale agile frameworks like Lean, SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs. Unfortunately, those transformations do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering better products, faster, at lower costs.
If your organization is
- having difficulties to adjust itself to shorten delivery times
- having products with quality issues and is loosing customers
- doing an agile/Scrum/Kanban transformation but not seeing the expected benefits
- unable to remove barriers that are blocking cross-organizational collaboration
- trying to adopt agile but finding it hard to change the culture and mindset
- looking for ways to apply agile practices more effectively and needs help with that
- not able to improve in small but meaningful steps
- on an agile journey but unsure where to go next or what would be the best thing to do
then this is the workshop for you!
Improving organizational agility isn’t easy. But it can be done!
Improving Organizational Agility
In the workshop Improving Organizational Agility you will experience how your organization can become more agile:
- Practice how to create an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn ways to establish an agile mindset throughout the organization.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean.
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Agile Consultants and Change Managers
- Anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
The practices in this workshop will help you to apply agile methods and frameworks effectively to increase organizational agility.
What will you get out of this workshop:
- Practice how to assess your agility with Agile Self-assessments to find out how well you are doing
- Learn effective ways to travel your agile journey and find out what you need to do this
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication between teams and stakeholders and break down barriers
- Learn tips and tricks to expand and scale an agile way of working throughout the organization
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
Duration 1 day, Wednesday 18th of Sept
“The workshop Getting More out of Agile and Lean was really interesting. I specially liked the product owner and team exercise, the impediment game and the 1-word retrospective that we did. I learned when and how I can use them in my daily work.”
Bill Souliotis – Manager Software Research & Development Graphics User Interface at BETA CAE Systems
“I’d like to thank you again for your excellent workshop. It was fun and I already started using some of the ideas with my team. The change is definitely notable.”
Liran Ben-Porat, qSpark LTD
“Nice to join a workshop in which the attendees and teacher actually have profound hands-on experience with agile.”
“Immersive, good choice of subjects, well led.”
“A lot of examples.”
“Good useful interactions and learning from other participants.”
Attendees from the GOTO Amsterdam workshop
“I attended Ben’s workshop in Athens (Getting More out of Agile and Lean) and I can highly recommend it to all professionals that are serious about Scrum and about applying agile processes in real-world problems of software development. Especially for Product Owners and for Scrum Masters, this training will help you and your organisation evolve to the next level. Thank you, Ben!”
Konstantinos Vasileiou – Certified Product Owner | Senior Business Analyst
Ben Linders is an Independent Consultant in Agile, Lean, Quality, and Continuous Improvement, based in The Netherlands. Author of Getting Value out of Agile Retrospectives, Waardevolle Agile Retrospectives, What Drives Quality, The Agile Self-assessment Game, and Continuous Improvement. Creator of many Agile Coaching Tools, for example, the Agile Self-assessment Game.
As an adviser, coach and trainer he helps organizations with deploying effective software development and management practices. He focuses on continuous improvement, collaboration and communication, and professional development, to deliver business value to customers.
Ben is an active member of networks on Agile, Lean, and Quality, and a well-known speaker and author. He shares his experiences in a bilingual blog (Dutch and English), as an editor for Culture and Methods at InfoQ, and as an expert in communities like Computable, Quora, DZone, and TechTarget. Follow him on Twitter: @BenLinders.
If you want to know more about this workshop or any other workshops or training sessions, feel free to contact email@example.com.