Learn how to apply agile practices to develop the right products, deliver faster, increase quality, and become a happy high-performing team!
Many teams are adopting an agile way of working with Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, or any other agile framework. Their expectation is that it will help them to better serve the IT needs of their stakeholders and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always work that way.
If your team is
- finding it difficult to agree and decide with stakeholders on what to deliver when
- not delivering working software every sprint or not able to finish user stories within reasonable time
- finding it hard to understand what your customers actually need and unsure if you are delivering value to them
- having difficulties communicating and working together as a self-organized team
- feeling micromanaged and not empowered to decide and take control of their own journey
- doing agile/Scrum/Kanban rituals but feeling that they are not always helpful
- not getting good actions out of your retrospective or actions not being done
then this is the workshop for you!
Applying agile to make it work for your team isn’t easy. But it can be done!
Making Agile Work for You
In the workshop Making Agile Work for You you will experience agile practices that you can apply in your teams:
- Practice how you can effectively tailor agile for planning your work, doing daily stand-ups with Scrum/Kanban boards, gathering feedback with product reviews/demos, and improving your way of working with agile retrospectives.
- Learn how to apply agile practices with an agile mindset.
- Increase your ability to pick those practices that help you to do a better job and collaborate better with your stakeholders.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean.